When you supply any personal information to Next Generation home improvements we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use this data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to us will only be used within Next Generation home improvements and by its agents and service providers.
How we may use your information
- Provide customer service, such as providing email support, or phone support.
- Send you updates, special offers and notifications (or similar).
- Send you updates, special offers and notifications (or similar) from our sister companies.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimise the Next Generation home improvements experience.
Please note, we do not and will never pass on or sell your information to any third party organisation.
Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Next Generation home improvements or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Next Generation home improvements, Next Generation home improvements can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Next Generation home improvements holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer.
Next Generation Home improvements Ltd was established in 2010 to provide home improvement services to the domestic and commercial market.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
1. Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
2. A customer complaints procedure
3. Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
4. Training and development for our employees
5. Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
6. Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Though the Managing Directors have ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees they have a Responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within our organization.
The aim of our company is to provide a service that ensures client satisfaction and by focussing on continual improvement within the quality of that service we will promote a partnership relationship that is both mutually beneficial and profitable.
To assist the business in achieving its aims we have set business objectives and the following quality objectives that we will monitor and measure ourselves against.
- Customers to be regularly surveyed on satisfaction perception and achieve a minimum 90% score.
- A maximum of 2 non conformances to be detected per internal audit.
- Site audits are to score a minimum of 85% on the quality.
The contents of this Quality Policy shall be communicated to all personnel during induction training and its understanding.